Friday, January 22, 2010

Curves Drysdale is offering FREE Weight Management Classes

Beginning Saturday February 6, 2010, Curves Bellarine in Drysdale is offering free weight management classes which are open to both members and non members of Curves.

If you would like to learn more about:

  • Grocery shopping
  • Lowering your cholesterol
  • How your metabolism works
  • What to eat when eating out
  • Sodium - salt - and blood pressure
  • How to read food labels
  • Carbohydrates
  • Exercise and weight management
  • Cancer prevention
  • Health desserts for parties
  • and more...

then these classes are for you.

The classes will address questions such as:

  • I have high blood pressure can I follow a weight loss plan?
  • Is a low metabolism the cause of my weight loss plateau - what is this?
  • I have diabetes, can I follow the weight loss plan?
  • Do eggs increase cholesterol?
  • I am lactose intolerant, is there a plan for me?
  • Can non-members of Curves follow the weight loss plan?

Week 1 on Saturday February 6 at 12 noon to 1pm is an information class where you will receive all the information you need to get started. Follow up classes will be held on a weekly basis for the rest of February.

For more information contact Curves on (03) 5253 3029 or email curves@mybellarine.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment